Monday, September 2, 2013

Making More Paper Dolls!

Fall is coming! I love this time of the year! I'll be continually working on more paper dolls throughout September and hope to add all of them to my Etsy Shop by the middle of the month. I've had a lot of great inspirations for my upcoming paper dolls and a handful of those dolls will be Halloween-inspired.

 Take a sneak peek at a couple of my latest mermaid paper dolls:

Mermaids wearing the latest in underwater fashion.

 Mermaid Paper Doll 87 "Prettiest of Barnacles" and Mermaid Paper Doll 88 "Masked Mermaid"


Can't wait to share the rest of my latest paper doll creations on my next blog post in a few weeks! Until then...

Happy September Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've always been fascinated with mermaids! (I actually pretended to be a mermaid when I was little, haha!) These are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete